Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hard to breath

It came acute and deep today. Somehow I can't help but feel sorry for myself. Then I am paralyzed. I didn't invite anything in, but it came just the same and knocked the wind out of my sails so suddenly. These emotional dips are only coming by once in a while lately. Days apart. I recognize them attacking and I bounce back quickly now. I am stronger, but human as well. Just breath and move on. Self-pity will get me nowhere, nowhere I want to travel, nothing I want to feel, no time I want to share, nothing I am looking for. I am tired of it. I am tired of letting myself be brought down by circumstances that are beyond my control. I want to turn the whole thing upside down. I want to share this love I find with everyone. Who's to say what's impossible?

No comments: