Saturday, March 1, 2008

I don't feel so good

I had too much to drink last night. I didn't get stupid. I didn't stay out too late. I didn't even have that much fun...and now I feel like crap. Yay! I would ask, "why?" but I already know the answer. I just didn't have anything else to do, no good reason to be responsible and it was payday. It would be nice to know ahead of time when a night is going to go that way. I would slap myself in the face and say, "Stay home, read a book, go to sleep!". I think I'll do that tonight just to make up for last night. Of course, I am one to look for the silver lining. Here's what mine is today: Everything about today is going to slowly get better. My head will clear up. My stomach will stop churning. I'll realize I can rest and relax. I'll probably go for a run and my attitude and outlook will turn positive again. Maybe I'll hang out with some good friends or play some music or get some good rest tonight. In any case, all things are relative. When you start out a day this low, it's like winning the lottery just getting back to normal.

No comments: