Friday, March 21, 2008

Hell yeah

Feels like this life is mine. Like I know how to live the better the part of me. Goals and journeys are the measure of a life, if you choose to be moving along. I am ascending. A gentle flood from underneath, the well water rising within me and filling me with belief in tomorrow's promise of sun swept horizons, truth, beauty and purpose. A mission. The mission is upon me again. It's slow and growing, but enough to recognize, like the night's final relinquishing of darkness to the dawn's early light. Past the witching hour...into the grand and splendid daylight. The turn of the tide and the gorgeous realization of the full choir singing praises that rise from a distance and are now audible. Here comes the blood. Analog and right. Awesome and unstoppable. Around the feet, the waters are rising an inch at a time from here to the edge of all that I can see. Into this new river, this flow, this sea of the fresh morning, my burden erodes and is dissolved into the life giving waters leaving the new me which was growing underneath.

No comments: