Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh yeah, I'm awesome

Do you ever feel the universe speaking directly to you? That subtle reflection of your subconscious thought. The road signs that tell you exactly what you already know...or what you don't know you know, you know. Most of the time it's a little more than subtle for me. Like fucking sirens blasting in my face everywhere I turn until I just step through the door and come to life. And it's life itself that is calling me back this time. The world flipped back over to my side. About to make sense. About to say goodbye. About to say hello. Saved again. The big cycle continues and I'm right where I'm supposed to be. I'm the big love. I'm the giant undertow. There's nothing wrong with me, this is who I'm supposed to be. Back in the ring. Standing again. Smiling. My turn. Let me throw a punch.

No comments: