Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have a very Merry Christmas

It's Christmas, the New Year and time to endulge some sentiment. This year has been quite a journey, from a low point to a high one, to another low and ending in some balance and hope. I've learned alot about myself this year, or rather, I've learned that I can be in control of myself and comfort myself when times get hard and life becomes a struggle. I found so much good music to enjoy. I had some interesting travels. Fell in love. Broke a heart as gently as possible. Made some peace with myself and being alone. Made some new friends. Played some music, less than before though. Started on some bigger plans. Worked some. Played some. I've yet to feel that old Christmas feeling and it's Christmas eve tomorrow. I hope it comes. I hope my family, friends and loved ones have a wonderful break from the routine. A little magic, a little spell. The world sitting still to appreciate the moment.

No comments: