Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just a little down


There it is again. I've been so preoccupied with a million tasks lately that I haven't taken so much as a breath. When I did, I felt good, solid, but tired. And yet today, I felt a dip in my positive climb. I'm being manipulated, told half-truths and they make me feel like I can't get where I'm going...but really, they are just hurdles, the kind we all face. There is so much good happening too and so I will weather this storm, it can't rain everyday. Some recent love leaves as easy as it came, I am not troubled, but I feel it's loss. I did not depend on it's crutch, but it made the days pass easier. I tell myself to relax and enjoy this day. To remember that this trouble will pass. To look forward and not behind. This brightness coming around the bend is too bright to ignore. The discouraging voices are desperate and distant, I only pay them mind when I'm absent minded...and so I will be turning this ship back around. I want to see what's coming up. Yes, take me there.

No comments: